This was the last time I was out with a unicorn. We're kinda (really) sad about it. As the weather has turned warmer this little suit has given way to ballet costumes and short sleeved princess dresses. I miss the unicorn already. I DARE you to see a unicorn walk into a bowling alley and not smile. (There's gotta be a joke in there somewhere. A unicorn walks into a bowling alley...)
Anyway, a while back we went bowling. It is one of our favorite (pay for) family activities. It's just good clean fun. (well, maybe clean is the wrong word. I always leaving feeling very germ-y)
![]() |
| Notice the way James is standing in this picture.... |
![]() |
| ..and the way Fisher stands in this one. |
Both kids used the little rail slide for a while.
![]() |
| Watching brother. |
We ate bowling alley snacks.
![]() |
And Fisher graduated to bowling without the slide helper. He still used the bumpers (heck - so did I) but he was solidly rolling the ball on his own.
![]() |
| That's lined up pretty well! |
![]() |
| If you stand just right you can control where the ball goes. |
Suddenly, the bowling alley turned on their "after 7 super loud music" and awesome happened. My children started dancing. Enthusiastically.
Oh yeah. Sorry for the bouncy videos. I could. not. stop. laughing. Check out Piper's choreography! Excellent use of a unicorn horn... (it's not often you get to say those words)
It's Friday and I'm "Peeking" with Happily Home Sewn and the Peek of the Week!

JKFP
p.s. Since some of you aren't on facebook and may not follow my crafty blog we've had some exciting news over there. I was interviewed by a AP reporter for a story about Pinterest. It came out Wednesday on abcnew.com! The story also got picked up by (so far) 6 more news outlets with one being the Winnipeg Free Press! It was a pretty cool experience and I'm still riding the wave. My friend Jessa at Happily Home Sewn AND Martha Stewart were in the article as well. Here's the story!







Love this, especially the dancing!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! I fully just snorted on that last video. And Fisher fully has some Justin Timberlake moves in those shoes. LOL
ReplyDeleteUm...this is all too fantastic for words. Those kids gots da moves! We wanna go bowling with a unicorn sometime!
ReplyDelete