![]() |
| She's not naked. |
They built a boat. Then they insisted on painting every square inch of it. Every. Square. Inch. Even the inches that were against the rug.
I went back to spring cleaning and just let them be. It was so nice to listen to their conversation and how sweetly they interacted with each other while creating something beautiful and fun.
It went on for hours. It was messy and it was wonderful. I love that they feel the freedom to create (even if there is still paint on the rug). Honestly! A rug is just a rug but they made a memory that day.
![]() |
| I think I got a little paint on me. |
![]() |
| Just a little. |
That rug never stood a chance. Neither did the dog.
![]() |
| That there is a dog with purple paint on him. |
Let the creativity flow.
JKFP
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


Love it!
ReplyDeleteAwesome. So awesome.
ReplyDelete