I learned everything I know about crafting, cooking, being a wife, being a mother, being strong, being - in general - pretty kick ass from my fantastic mother.
 |
| 1979 ish |
 |
| 1978 ish |
 |
| Helping Fisher carve pumpkins in 2009. |
 |
| Lovin' on Piper 2010 |
 |
| Packing Johnny and Piper in 2010 |
 |
| Fisher took this one of us back in 2009. I just love it! |
Happy Birthday Mama! I would not be who I am today without all the things you've taught and are still teaching me. Thank you for being awesome.
Love you!
Kristin
p.s.
Here's what Carly has to say about it.
p.p.s. It's Friday! I'm linking this to Happily Home Sewn and her Peek of the Week. I'll give you a hint...there are some really cute pictures of her munchkins today.
Y'all are gonna make me cry...love you too!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. Your mom is gorgeous. You two are like twins! What a sweet post!
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful! You two look so much alike! Kick ass mamas are the best. Hopefully we have a blog post like this penned by our own children in our future. Or the 2034 space equivalent.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Jessa, I can't wait for the 2034 space equivalent!
ReplyDelete