I figured I'd leave you with a few pictures of day to day life these last few weeks. You will please excuse the piles of laundry and the little rat's nest that always seems to be in the back of Pipey's hair.
Story time in Fisher's bed.
Here we are having a tea party with a super special tea set that was made just for them.
(that's Piper's stinky cheese face)
Here is Miss Pipey navigating the Nook. I had to password protect everthing because she would be online looking stuff up. And Fisher accidentally bought a book.
If you look closely you may notice the game is the right way up.
Fisher reading Piper the Highlights magazine.
Playing with homemade playdough.
Potty training with clothes on. Sort of.
So there you have it. How we spend our days. I may be able to post once or even twice more before leaving. Unless I get sick too. Fingers crossed.
JKFP and Bob






CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Piper is SOOO TINY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know! The crazy thing is I think that skirt is a 12month size. Maybe 18. But I think 12.
ReplyDelete