I've been learning quite a lot about myself on this trip. It became apparent to me pretty early on that I'm fascinated with architecture. I hadn't really noticed it before. Who goes to a botanical garden and comes out with mostly pictures of buildings? Evidently it's me because I have like three pictures of flowers. But the greenhouses are so beautiful....

Oh look, here's a flower picture. An orchid.

Another pretty building in the background with a fountain.

Just outside the main entrance.

The kids were most fascinated by one little duck in a fountain.

Contemplating...?

Gorgeous paths
Even a pretty time out spot.

Another nice building/path shot.
About halfway around the gardens they have a fantastic playground. That's Fisher and Piper on the bridge. And it's easy to see in this one how it really is right in the city.

A sweet shot taken by Daddy.

Fisher "adventuring" as he calls it. This one was also taken by Dad.

This was my FAVORITE greenhouse.
This is the rock and heather garden. Fisher was particularly drawn to the stream. Go figure.
Even a fun little cave.
All in all it was a fabulous day. So fabulous in fact...part two is coming up. Stay tuned.
Love,
JKFP






"pretty time out spot"...lol
ReplyDeleteand you get the attention to architecture from me.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! Felt like I was there!
ReplyDeleteMom, I thought so too. Everytime I go to take a picture of a beautiful building I think "Mom would LOVE this!" I have too many building pictures to ever post so you'll have to see them next visit.
ReplyDelete