These are from the first few week or so we were here. We tend to eat out often and you pretty much have to take the train for that. My children LOVE trains so it really couldn't be better. They argue over who's going to push the button to make the train door open. They have adapted very quickly to this "city life."
The first time waiting for the train.

James and Fisher goofing off in downtown Frankfurt.

Piper and I strolling in Westend headed to or from (can't remember for sure) Palmengarten.

Interior pic of our favorite Irish Pub where we are served by real live Irish boys!

Pipey is kinda popular here as she looks like a little Irish pixie. And no hate mail please - she didn't drink it. It was just sitting on the table.

Waiting for the bus with our friend Paul.

Some things don't change no matter where you are.

Playing playdough with Paul on a rainy or chilly day.

Piper and I skyping with Carly and Johnny.

Watching a movie in a fort with Paul a few days before he left to head back to the U.S.

Just a little glimpse into our daily lives from here. We leave in a few days and I have quite a few more blogs for you. I may finish up our adventures here after I get home.
Love,
JKFP
LOVE these - especially the one with Fisher and Piper sitting together in the chair! And...the one of Pipey with the Guinness...
ReplyDeleteYAY for an international Peek of the Week! This is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteAh I feel sad for you that you have to come home... : (
ReplyDelete