Sunday, March 13, 2011

Take a Hike

So I'm making an effort to blog more regularly. I figure if I get used to doing it here, it'll be much easier to keep you updated when I'm in GERMANY!! Yes, we have tickets people!! We are leaving April 4th and returning May 4th. Just a month this first trip. We still don't know where James will go next or for how long. I'm pretty sure he's coming back to Colorado for a few weeks in between but, I guess that could change too. So the phrase of the moment is "up in the air". But not knowing is kind of exciting in it's own way too. (that's what I keep reminding myself anyway.) Who knows?

Anyway, down to business. We went on a little hike yesterday with Rachael and Ruby. Have I mentioned how much my children love the Ruby? They fight over who loves her more and who's "girlfriend" she is EVERY SINGLE DAY. "My Ruby...my Ruby....my Ruby!!" They love "Ruby days". So Rachael and I gathered them all up for an adventure yesterday. We went over to Ute Valley Park. You locals should check it out if you haven't - AWESOME.


The girls.

Checking out the trail. Fisher had decided that this was where water would run through. (He's right by the way.)


Ssshhhh... I hear a woodpecker.


Can you believe this little adventure monkey??



Fisher's adventure hat was cracking me up.


Up high looking at a blue jay.


Pipey and Mom.

It was a great way to spend a beautiful Saturday morning! Fresh air, sun shine and good friends.

Love,

JKFP and Bob

3 comments:

  1. Love all the pics, but the one of Piper from the back, climbing up the rocks is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 3rd one from the top a lot. I can't believe she is still wearing that hat and Fisher still wears the 'bones' shirt. Looks like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are my favorite pictures too. And Daddy, that hat barely fits her.

    ReplyDelete