Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Colorado Hike

As most of you know, we took a trip to the U.S. for a few months back in April.  After a week or so recovering from jet lag in NC, the kids and I (plus our sweet Bobbert) drove back to Colorado.  The first thing we did in Colorado?  We took a hike.  (Well, after we went to Costco.)







The heart attack shot!

At the top

View of the Waldo Canyon burn scar from the top.



We were pretty desperate for big sky and sunshine.  I'm sure you remember how dark and depressing the winter had been.  I think you can still see some of that in these pictures.  It's amazing how much truth you can see in the eyes of a tiny person.  We did recover from that, but it took a lot of sunshine.

More summer (and road trip) fun to come!

JKFP






No comments:

Post a Comment