Here's something I already knew about myself....I am not a city girl. Being here, in this city, has only made me more sure of that fact. I'm a fish out of water.
I found this German word the other day. Waldeinsamkeit. It's my new favorite word. It means 'forest loneliness' or 'solitude'. (I'm probably using it incorrectly aaaaand that's okay. But I know that's what it means. Thanks Charlie!)
Waldeinsamkeit is what I need. I have really needed trees. And not the evenly spaced ones at the playground either. Real, forest-y trees. A path you follow and you can't see the end. Well, last Friday we found it.
Our friends Summer and Braelynn went adventuring with us and we had a fantastic time!
There was a huge playground by the entrance too.
We had so. much. fun. Waldeinsamkeit AND a playground. Heck yeah!
JKFP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Great! Looks like y'all had fun!
ReplyDelete