Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful

You know what I'm thankful for?  I'm thankful for my sister.



Thank you....

- for watching my children for every possible doctor/dentist/hair appointment over the last two weeks.  (or the last few years)

- for loving my kids like they were your own (even when they act like turkeys).

- for talking me off that ledge after Fisher's dentist appointment from hell.  (don't ask...it really was that bad though.)

- for always (ALWAYS) having food ready when we walk in because you knew I would have forgotten to eat.

- for always feeding my kids even though they had eaten because "Aunt Carly's food is better".

- for going with us to drop off the chickens even though that meant you couldn't go to the grocery store.

- for telling me when an outfit makes my butt look big.

And that's just in the last two weeks.  I could not have survived them (or the last 31 years) without you.  You're my favorite.


3 comments:

  1. Awwwww now I'm all verklempt!! You are welcome! And I'd do it all again! I'm gonna miss you guys. Sooooo murch (as J would say).

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'M verklempt, too!! I'm really glad you guys have had each other close by for so long. Being away from each other for such a long time is gonna make you appreciate each other even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an emotional day! This is such a wonderful thing...I am so pleased you guys grew up to be best friends. We have much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete