At the pool!
![]() |
| Diving for quarters. |
![]() |
| I'm so proud of Fisher. He would not have done this six months ago! |
![]() |
| Making friends. |
![]() |
| Ice cream with new friends. |
The fence got finished!
![]() |
| James turned it into a math lesson. Carry these to the back and stack them in sets of ten. |
![]() |
| Proper attire for fence building...why yes. |
![]() |
| Fence building 101. |
![]() |
| Also goes along with nail gun 101. |
![]() |
| Assistants everywhere! |
![]() |
| Our fence is FINISHED!! |
The Balloon Classic!
![]() |
| Fisher's favorite balloon. |
![]() |
| I wonder who really liked this one.... |
![]() |
| Touching down in the water. |
![]() |
| Flame. |
![]() |
| This is one of our favorite mornings in this town. |
![]() |
| Something to see in every direction. |
A Knight and Princess party!
![]() |
| Lady Piper and Sir Fisher |
![]() |
| Lady Piper jousting. |
![]() |
| Sir Fisher's turn. |
![]() |
| Playing "Defend the Castle" |
![]() |
| I love that you can see all three of them in this one! |
Fishing days!
![]() |
| He can't get down there fast enough! |
![]() |
| Nice view huh? |
![]() |
| This one is pretty cute too. |
![]() |
| Reading about the spotted sandpiper. "Mommy, we have the same name!" |
![]() |
| Maybe my current favorite of this little thing. |
![]() |
| More pretty. |
![]() |
| Walking around trying to find the old beaver ponds. |
![]() |
| I LOVE THIS! |
Day of fun with cousins!
![]() |
| From the park we had an excellent view of the helicopter dropping mulch on the burn scar. All that mountain area there is burned except the far right. |
![]() |
| I can't believe how grown she's getting. |
![]() |
| The boys. |
![]() |
| James, Piper, DJ, and Eric |
![]() |
| Jana, Fisher, Piper, James, DJ, and Eric |
![]() |
| Pipey Lou |
![]() |
| Eric and Matthew. |
That's some big time fun.
JKFP & Bob





































Wow, that's a lot of fun being had! The fence corner looks great, too!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all of the pictures!! Your fence looks great! I can't believe I haven't seen it yet? That picture of Piper in her fence-building attire cracks me up!
ReplyDelete