About a month ago, this super cool kid I know turned seven.
The birthday morning!
 |
| He was really excited about all the sweet cards his sister made for him. |
 |
James and I made him a hollowed out book.
It took a while to make but he really
loved it. |
The birthday party!
I'm sure there is a way to take great photos at a skating rink. I however, I don't know that way. Just be happy you're seeing them and don't look too closely.
 |
| Carly and Johnny |
 |
| Mark, Joshua, and Kaleb |
 |
Miss Pipey
Can you believe how grown she looks? |
 |
Making a wish
That's Mary Elizabeth peeking over the bench. |
 |
Piper, Ruby, and Storrie
Rachael (Ruby's mom) in the background. |
 |
| Micah, Stephen, Fisher, Mark, and baby Rebekah's little legs. |
 |
| Nikos and Onora |
 |
| Ruby and Fisher |
 |
| Could they be any cuter? |
He was so happy he chose a party this year. He loved having his friends around him to celebrate!
The birthday evening!
Family party time at Nana's.
 |
| Aunt Judy, Fisher, DJ, and Pipey |
 |
| Again. |
 |
| Fisher getting his hoop on. |
 |
| I just LOVE this one. |
 |
| Nana made his favorite pie - Key Lime. |
 |
| That is a happy boy. |
 |
Getting a great picture out of 4 wiggly kids is super fun.
DJ, Piper, Fisher, and Matty |
 |
| And a little impossible. |
 |
| Movie time. |
Our sweet boy is such an amazing kid. We are so lucky.
JKFP
p.s. James leaves for Frankfurt tomorrow. :( Keep us all in your thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment