Friday, January 13, 2012

Creative Thursdays...On a Friday.

I love creative Thursdays.  They don't always happen on a Thursday though.  My favorite part is watching my children "hatch a plan"...


then carry it out.  Then plans almost always stem from their creative play ideas.  This day they were playing with stuffed dogs.  Well, Piper had a dog.  Fisher had a lion cub. 

They think things through in great detail.

Here Fisher is cutting up "dog food" and putting it into the homemade "dog dish".

Sometimes these days require a tiny bit of help from me.  Like cutting cardboard or yogurt containers.




Most days the only thing I do is sit back and snap pictures.



The results are always amazing.  (and sometimes the mess is too)

Just as soon as they were dry they were filled with blankets food dishes and stuffed "dogs".

They are still playing with these.  And when they aren't anymore we'll recycle them.  We can always make more.  That's sort of my "lets recycle it now" mantra.

Creatively yours,
Fisher and Piper

** Seeing as today is Friday I'm linking up to the Peek of the Week over at Happily Home Sewn! **


 
 
Go check out her sewing room makeover.  Amazing as always!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love my little creative niece and nephew! So tute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so so awesome. Love that you can recycle your projects too. Love the details too. You have some clever kids!

    ReplyDelete