Anyhoo, we went for a hike Friday morning with Carly and Johnny. It was so beautiful and crisp. Perfect hiking weather. Carly and I shared camera duty.
Pre-hike group hug. (minus me, of course)
The first adventure leader.
I'm pretty sure this one is seconds before Johnny crashed. Trying to keep up with the big kids can be hard sometimes.
Cutest nephew ever?
We were going for a picture of Carly with the kids. There they all are running for the 8 foot (ish) drop off. So... sort of a group shot success?
Pipey took over as adventure leader.
Johnny was getting a little tired and needed a boost.
Piper was very upset that her leadership was ignored by her brother.
I'm pretty sure she was getting a little tired too.
She was devastated when I pulled the pouch out and informed her Johnny was going in it.
This was the only solution that (kinda) pleased everyone. She was still mad he was in the pouch.
And that's how it went.
Double fisting two sleepy kids. Isn't she precious?
This one too.
Taking a breather to check out an airplane.
It was a lovely little hike. I feel like I got a pretty good workout in there too. And just so you don't think Carly is a schmuck, she had torn ligaments in her back not too long ago and hasn't totally healed. So carrying kids = not a good idea. Plus, I was evenly distributed this way.
We wish we were hiking this morning too. Alas, Johnny is on his way to the Dr. office, Fisher is trying to keep his toast down, and Piper is sneezing all over the place. Fingers crossed we all feel better soon. And that nobody shares germs. Yeah right.
JKFP
















No comments:
Post a Comment