Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Horn tooting for Pipey!

 For my growing up big girl...here we go.  I almost titled this "I do it by I self Mommy!!!" but went with horn tooting instead.  Miss Pipey has moved into a big girl bed!!  She is beyond proud and excited about it all.  As seen here.



Watching her pretend to sleep is so funny!  She kept "snoring".



And fake yawning.



She is such a hoot!  This transition has been a complete breeze.  I'm not sure if you remember how terrible it was when Fisher went through this but trust me, it was awful.  In fairness to him, he was much too young.  (I should have just bought a crib tent when he started jumping out.) Anyway,  Pipey and I talked it over and she decided she was ready to try.  So we got the bed from a friend (thanks Megan!) and set it up.  I told her several times throughout the day that if she didn't stay in bed I would get the pack -n- play out and make her sleep in it.  Well I NEVER had to bring that out!  From day one she was staying in all night.  Even now she wakes up in the morning and asks if she can get up yet?!?!? Which is just crazy talk.  Girls are SO different from boys.  (I still have horribly vivid images of the "game" getting out of bed was with Fisher.)  We are super proud of Miss Pipey around here.  There's just not much "baby" left when looking at her.  She's all big girl now.  TOOT!


**  Side note.  Yes, I made the quilt on her bed.  It's honestly one of the best quilts I've ever made.  I'll probably feature it one day on the craft blog.  Oh!  I started a craft blog!  You can email me to be put on a mailing list, "follow" me with Google, and I'll still post on facebook.  But here's the link  Sewtastically Made.

JKFP

2 comments: