Our boy loves fishing. I swear he dreams in fishing and fly tying. He's been asking to go for months. Well James and our friend Nikos cooked up a little surprise ice fishing trip last weekend.
![]() |
| They had a cozy little tent and a giant auger for drilling holes in the ice. |
![]() |
| Apparently he also enjoyed skating around on the ice. |
![]() |
| Checking it out! |
![]() |
| This is AWESOME! |
These pictures make me so happy. He came home with tall fish tales and wanting to live on the ice. Yep, well named.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

I don't know any kids Fisher's age that have been ice fishing. What a lucky kid! I'd say he has a pretty awesome mom and dad!
ReplyDeleteLooks like they all had a great time, especially Fisher!
ReplyDeleteYou are a very cool Mama. All I can think is "Splooosh!"
ReplyDelete