Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Day in the Life...and a Guess What!

**Editor's Note: Dang it!! I meant to tell you all that I'm linking this up over at Happily Home Sewn and her Peek of the Week!  Go over and check it out.  And hopefully next week I'll remember before I post.  Oops.





I guess this is pretty much a regular feature now so I'll just keep it going.  Officially.  A Day in the life is a pretty good way to showcase some cute pictures that didn't make it into an actual story.  So, here's your "Day in the Life".  Oh and stay tuned at the end for my Guess What?!?!?!

Our days are filled with...


 Johnny



Lots o' Johnny



Playdates and Popsicles.
(the Prayne boys - you remember Arthur and Simon?  Well, now they have a little brother Garrett.)



Breadmaking.
 (Fisher decided what kind to make and put all the ingredients in)



Toy making.
(This AMAZES me!  What happens when it's really too hot to play outside and the TV is off?  They came up with the designs and made the panels all by themselves.  I helped hot glue stuff together.  Look closely at the campfire - they are roasting a pig!)



Growning up.


The coolest playground ever?


Serious faces.


Scrunchy faces.


Heaps of love.


And more love.


As hard as some days are I think we're doing alright.  Oh, and it should be noted that some of these pictures were taken by Carly.  Thanks for capturing the cuteness!


*****
Now then.  Are you ready for your guess what?????  Okay guess what?  James is coming home!!!!!!!!  Yep, coming home.  Like this Wednesday.  The 20th.  In THREE DAYS!  Can you tell we're a little excited?  We're quite beside ourselves actually.  We're not sure how long he'll be home for at this point.  We're hoping for at least 3 weeks but not much more than 4.  (I mean, we'd love for him to be home longer, but we need for him to keep working.  Hopefully after this next contract he can be on a longer break.)  So I may be a little absent for a few weeks.  But I'll be back!  With tons of pictures, I'm sure.

Lots of LOVE!!

JKFP and Bob

2 comments: