Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tribal Children

Something happens around here when the weather starts warming up.  My kids get all tribal on me. 


They do love their mud.  It very common to find them like this after they've been outside for 5 minutes.  Only now a days it's so warm they are naked.



Look at that face!!



I mean...I've really gotta get some grass back there!  (And I am working on this. No, for real this time. I hope to have some progress pictures to post soon - but these are good "before" shots.)



There we are all nice and clean and waiting for Mr. Pizza Man.



But you know what?  They did it again the next day and the day after that and on and on and on.



They. Love. Mud.  They'll probably be really sad when I get the yard done.  I sure do hope they get over that.



Tribally yours,

F and P

No comments:

Post a Comment