
What my sweet little angel looks like when we are getting ready to leave the house. Those ears are part of her halloween costume. (No, not Minnie Mouse, Angelina Ballerina - you'll see. Oh and I made those pants too. Cute?)
This is deceptive on so many levels. The largest of which is this....

She's mostly covered in dirt (or in this case mud) All. The. Time.

No, I'm not kidding. Leave em alone for 5 minutes and this is what I get.

Mud baths. Yes, Fisher is without pants again. Don't judge. They had gotten muddy of course.
I think there was something cool in there. Dinosaur bones maybe? Fisher is POSITIVE bones are in our backyard - somewhere.
Learning amazing new crafts like needle felting.
The awesomeness that came to us via an appliance delivery person at Carly's. She had to bring it over in Doug's truck that night.
It was dark outside when it got to our house. The only logical solution... string it with white Christmas lights inside. This was crazy fun. Cheap entertainment is, by far, the best entertainment. This is still in our garage, by the way, waiting for a rainy day. 
Hands off my pole!! Piper has gleefully taken ownership of Fisher's old pole. (He got a new one for his birthday.)
This was the close of a wonderful evening filled with great food and great friends!L to R: Fisher, Piper, Ruby, Zoya, and Storrie. (missing from pic - Johnny, Finn, and baby Ruby.)
What a life!
JKFP




No comments:
Post a Comment